Bamboo is one of the most used materials from the most remote antiquity by man to increase their comfort and well-being. In the world of plastic and steel today, bamboo continues to contribute its centennial contribution and is still growing in importance.
The Crown Bamboo has recognized the exceptional qualities of bamboo and that is why carrying out an extensive exchange of varieties of that plant and the knowledge related to its use.
In six American countries, projects to test and select outstanding varieties of bamboo harvested around the world are now being advanced and also to determine the potential place of this material in local economies.
Although the multiple uses of bamboo have a long tradition in Latin America and Asia, it is still very underestimated and little known in the field of current construction. The most common uses are in crafts or furniture and only a few apply it for housing structures or social works.
Bamboo Veneer is a high-quality veneer which is patented and developed by MOSO exclusively. It is made with the sheets from laminated blocks created from Bamboo Strips.
It is made from plain pressed strips of bamboos with the visible “strips” are usually wider with the visible nodes. That gives a veneer an elegant look.
The advantages of bamboo veneers can be summarized as follows:
• It is a lightweight material that allows you to lower the weight of construction:
• Its external fibers make it very resistant to axial forces.
• The relationship between maximum weight-load and its tubular shape suitable for axial forces, make it a perfect material for spatial structures where only axial forces work.
• The rapid growth of bamboo makes it economically very competitive.
• The species absorbs a large amount of energy and admits high levels of flexion.
• It is a renewable and sustainable resource.
• Its rapid growth and high density of plants per area means a very important productivity of the land and a considerable biomass.
• It is used as a reforestation plant.
• The manipulation of the bamboo from where it grows to the work requires very little energy.
• It is an important fixative of Carbon Dioxide.
• It avoids the mobilization of earth and effectively conserves the soil.
Designed for different industrial and construction applications, forming an integral part of modern construction, Bamboo Veneers are used for stiffening lining on walls, giving a beautiful finish in natural wood.
A faster and less time in the handling of this type of structures, make it a product, easy to use and lower installation cost. These structures are assembled quickly and easily. Once placed on the site, the structure is ready for finishing what allows to be used in kitchen furniture, bathrooms at a low cost.
8,60 € per m²10,12 €
9,61 € per m²11,31 €
9,61 € per m²11,31 €
10,12 € per m²11,90 €
17,70 € per m²20,82 €
11,13 € per m²13,09 €
20,23 € per m²23,80 €
21,24 € per m²24,99 €