Warrenty for Crownbamboo ® Floorings
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, insect infestation, force majeure and damage caused by other, in normal residential unusual, circumstances.
- Also not covered arepurelyvisual impairments such as imprints, joints, discoloration by light, seasonal climate-related deformation or wear of the surface coating.
- Damage resulting from improper installation, maintenance, cleaning or maintenance of the surface coating, mechanical or chemical damage or damage caused by moisture effects are also excluded from this warranty.
- The guarantee extends to “A” grade products and to the exclusive use in normal used spaces.
- The guarantee applies only to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
To make use of the warranty the following conditions must be fulfilled.
- Proper Installation: Please read carefully, before laying the floor, our installation instructions. You can find these in any original package and in addition on the internet at downloads. In particular, you should pay attention to the moisture content of the sub floor and to the conditions for laying on floor heating. No claims can be made in case of improper installation!
- Proper care and cleaning: Important information for optimal cleaning and care can be found in each of the original package or on our website at www.crownbamboo.eu / downloads. No claims can be made in case of improper care and or cleaning!
- Proper maintenance of the coating: The wear of the coating is not part of the warranty. If the coating surface shows signs of wear, in whole or in part, it must be timely renewed in order to protect the material. No claims can be made in case of improper maintenance of the surface coating.
- This warranty applies in addition to the normal legal rights of the buyer, including the rights of the buyer against the seller.
- If a claim is granted before laying the material, faulty planks are replaced free of charge. No claims can be made after laying the material if the buyer could have detected the defects before installation. This warranty does not cover damage that was caused by third parties (eg transport damage).
- If defects occur after installation, Crownbamboo International reserves the right to either repair the defect or to offer material free of charge to the buyer.
- If the defective product is no longer in the product range, an equivalent from the current range will be supplied.
- A claim does not lead to an extension of the warranty period.
- The cost for the replacement of material and other charges are not included in the warranty.
Settlement of the Guarantee
- The claim must be made in writing, within 30 days, directly to Crownbamboo Int’l. Online Shop, Schumacherring 39, D-87437 Kempten / Germany
- Crownbamboo Int’l. reserves the right to check the claimed damage, after appointment, on site.