Woven Industrial consists of small floor ‘boards’ made from short solid bamboo strips, creating the specific industrial look. The ‘boards’ are in fact blocks of strips bundled together with tape.
Being made of such small strips, the floor is very stable – making it the perfect solution for application on floor heating.
price incl. tax
price excl. tax.
SRP incl. tax
installation summary (full version available on www.crownbamboo.eu)
• Check room climate conditions (room temp. 18-20°C, air humidity 50-65%).
• Check subfloor: this should be flat/clean/stable and should not exceed the maximum allowed moisture content (for example 1.8% for sand cement).
• The floor should be fully glued (for glue details see full version of installation instruction).
• Elastic adhesive systems like 1-component Polyurethane or silan type of adhesives only can be used, when:
• Shear strength Ts > 1.4 N/mm² (3 days balanced at 23 degrees Celsius/50% Air Humidity)
• Shear elongation y >=0.5 (3 days balanced at 23 degrees Celsius/50% Air Humidity) Please ask your glue supplier for more information.
• After the glue has hardened, the floor can be sanded, filled (with a mixture of sanding dust and floor filler) and finished (with floor lacquer or oil).
• This floor type can be installed – under certain conditions – on warm water floor heating. See “rownbamboo flooring and floor heating“.
• After installation: make sure proper cleaning and maintenance is done, fitting to the chosen finish.
|Brinell hardness||≥ 4 kg/mm2 (SP/PP), ≥ 9,5 kg/mm2 (CB) (EN 1534)|
|Shrink and swelling||0,14% per 1% change in moisture content|
|Moisture content||10% at 20 C and 65% rel. Humidity; 8% at 20 C and 50% rel. humidity|
|Gross density Bamboo||+/- 700 kg/m3 (SP/PP), +/- 1050 kg/m3 (CB)|
|Fire resistance||Class Cfl-s1 (EN 13501-1)|
|thermal conductivity||0,17 W/mK (SP/PP), 0,26 W/mK (CB) (EN 12667)|
|Thermal resistance||0,0588 m2K/W (SP/PP), 0,0392 m2K/W (DT) (EN 12667)|
|Emission Formaldehyde||Class E0 ( 0,025 mg/m³) 3*) (EN 717-1)|
|Durability & strength||Class 5 (EN 350)|
|Use Class||Class 1 (EN 335)|